Access the SUU Library
When at the Library homepage, http://www.li.suu.edu, click the Research tab . . .
. . . to access these essential research resources:
- Articles & Journals: articles in newspapers, magazines and journals.
- Catalog: search for books and ebooks.
- eJournal Finder: locate available online and print journals.
- eReserves: course electronic reserve materials.
- Interlibrary Loan: request books and journal articles not owned by the library.
- Other Libraries: search WorldCat for books at other libraries.
- Research Guides: help with research.
Off-Campus Access to Databases
All library databases are accessible from off-campus computers. When off-campus, after you click on a database you will be prompted to enter your SUU username and password. After this login you can access all the library databases without having to login again:
Office: LB 303E
Phone: (435) 586-5435
Subjects: Agriculture, Legal Studies, Nursing, Political Science & Criminal Justice, Physical Sciences, Public Administration.
You can also check at the library Reference Desk weekdays to get help from any librarian.
Frequently Used Resources
Catalog of library-owned materials.
Find Databases by Subject
Browse through the research databases and e-resources by subject category.
Find a Journal Online (Full Text Journal Finder)
Search by the TITLE of the journal, e.g. Journal of Popular Culture
Access items your professor has placed on electronic reserve.
Request articles and books not available at SUU.
Use Google Scholar to locate full text articles and books, including library-owned materials.
You can login to NetStorage, http://netstorage.suu.edu, to access files you've saved to your campus F:/ drive. Login with your SUU Username and Password: