The SUU Library provides the same services and materials to distance learners as on-campus students. We also work with faculty who teach distance students to promote and deliver library services.
This LibGuide is an introduction to the online resources provided by the SUU Library. You can access this page at any time for quick, organized access to online articles, ebooks, videos, and more at http://libguides.suu.edu/Distance. Use the tabs located beneath the banner to navigate the guide. If you need assistance, please email or chat message the librarians featured in the SUU Librarians tab.
This guide provides useful information on:
- Books: Search the library catalog for online resources such as journal articles and ebooks available 24/7.
- Databases: Search our 100+ databases on a variety of topics and subject areas.
- Other online resources: helpful research guides, tutorials, videos and more.
LIBRARY SERVICES FOR DISTANCE LEARNERS
- Remote access to SUU Library collection of electronic databases, full-text journal articles, and e-books.
- Consultations with librarians via phone and Internet.
- Virtual reference services: e-mail, and text chat.
- Full access to the library electronic course reserves.
- Course-specific multimedia research guides and Web pages developed at the request of faculty.
- Electronic delivery of many library materials owned by SUU or obtained through interlibrary loan.
- Delivery of SUU Library-owned books and materials, delivered approximately within one week of request.
Chat with a Librarian - We're here to help!
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. to Midnight
Friday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday: 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Or contact us at the Reference Desk