From the library website, http://www.li.suu.edu, choose the Research button to access these essential research resources:
- Articles & Journals: articles in newspapers, magazines and journals.
- Catalog: search for books and ebooks.
- eJournal Finder: locate available online and print journals.
- Interlibrary Loan: request books and journal articles not owned by the library.
- Other Libraries: search WorldCat for books at other libraries.
- Research Guides: help with research.
You can login to NetStorage, http://netstorage.suu.edu, to access files you've saved to your campus F:/ drive. Login with your SUU Username and Password:
Office: LB 303E
Phone: (435) 586-5435
Subjects: Agriculture, Legal Studies, Nursing, Political Science & Criminal Justice, Physical Sciences, Public Administration.
You can also check at the library Reference Desk weekdays to get help from any librarian.
Off-Campus Access to Databases
All library databases are accessible from off-campus. When off-campus, after you click on a database you will be prompted to enter your SUU username and password. After this login you can access all the library databases without having to login again: